Friday 6 September 2013

Cossy Orjiakor Puts Breasts On Full Display At Startimes V Channel Party [PHOTOS]


cossy10

Sultry actress Cossy Orjiakor was recently hosted by Startimes V-Channel, and the Apple Juice dancer made sure to put her goodies on full display for the crowd.At the event, when Cossy was asked why she enjoys being in the news, Cossy said, “I don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.
About her dressing, the actress said, “I wear 34DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

Read more after cut

cossy5

Cossy Orjiakor Puts Breasts On Full Display At Startimes V Channel Party [PHOTOS]cossy1cossy9cossy8cossy7cossy4cossy3http://cdn.360nobs.pagenanny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Work-pics1849.jpg

story from 360 nobs

No comments:

Post a Comment